These are testing times for everyone, and we want to assure you that Ajax Cleaning is taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our customers and our team during the COVID-19 crisis. We constantly review the latest developments and advice.
Right now, one thing is very clear – It’s never been more important to have a professionally cleaned and sanitised home or work environment.
Our team of professional cleaners are available with no service disruptions to save you stress and time, whilst protecting you and your family.
Here’s the actions we’re now taking to provide more comfort and safety.
- We will clean and disinfect all high touch areas.
- We maintain strict social distancing laws.
- All our cleaners will be using impermeable disposable gloves.
- As always clean cloths & equipment is used for every clean.
- Our cleaners will be using alcohol-based hand rubs and taking all safety precautions
- Clients will be contacted prior to cleans to confirm their and House members wellness prior to our cleaners visiting.
- In the unlikely event that an Ajax cleaning crew member has been feeling unwell, and has possible COVID-19 Symptoms they will be standing down from work until diagnosis and analysis are completed. The Crew member will not be returning to work until medical clearance has been provided, and this will be made available to all clients prior to them visiting.
Your feedback is important and if you require more information about our COVID- 19 Services please call us on 1300 093 007 or email email@example.com
Your support of our dedicated Cleaning crew at this time has never been more important and we thank you for the trust you have shown.