When we organize a builders clean (Sometimes refered to as a New Construction House Clean) in Brisbane it is very different from a standard home clean. A builder’s clean is done so that construction work can continue. Good builders cleaners leave a great impression of the completed building project.
Why Builders Clean Is Different
Building causes a mess in the home which can interfere with the building project. Debris from the site, paint, plaster dust, grouting and more can add to the untidiness of a building site and stop the project proceeding as quickly and methodically as it could. After the building works is completed, builder’s cleaners are necessary to portray your building works in the best possible light.
A clean environment helps to make the first impression to the homeowners good one. Homeowners that have had a building project completed will be scrutinizing your work. A high standard of cleaning will make your building or renovation company look professional and will complement the work that you have done on the home.
The Two Different Types of Builders Cleans
This is the first part of construction cleaning. After all rubbish is removed from the site, dust and debris is cleaned from all building surfaces. This is It is really a first “builders clean” and is standard in building projects. Some builders do this clean themselves, or they may hire contractors to undergo this clean.
New Construction Final Detailed Clean
The New construction final house clean is what creates a great impression for the builder’s clients. Our builder’s cleaners in Brisbane organize a thorough “Sparkle”or “white glove”, at the end of the project, designed to remove every minute particle of dust and building material from the home construction site, surfaces, windows, tiles, walls, floor and other areas of the site. A final detailed clean sets your finished project apart from that of other builders. It creates a professional appearance, which will impress the client and help to give your company a reputation for excellence.
How Long Does Builders Clean Take?
The length of time that detailed end of construction house clean takes will depend on a number of factors. These include:
- The size of the home
- The building materials used to build the home
- The flooring
- The general tidiness of the workers during construction
- Whether an initial clean has been completed.
What do Building Cleaners in Brisbane Regions Usually cover in a post construction clean?
When we do construction cleaning in Brisbane this includes:
- Removal of all debris and packaging
- Thoroughly cleaning the bathrooms. This includes all baths, showers and surrounds, and removing all filler, grout, paint, etc from the bathrooms, fittings and fixtures.
- Basins and toilets are thorough cleaned
- All floors are meticulously cleaned. This includes vacuuming and mopping
- Windows, window sills, tracks and window frames are cleaned meticulously
- Walls are cleaned
- Fittings and fixtures are all wiped down and thoroughly clean this includes light fittings, light shades, toilet roll holders, bents, taps, cupboards inside and out, pantries
- All mirrors are polished. No fingerprints are left visible.
- Doors are cleaned.
- Kitchen appliances are cleaned thoroughly inside and out. This includes the refrigerator, microwave, stove and dishwasher.
- Kitchen benches and splashbacks and wiped down
- Skirting boards are thoroughly cleaned
- Smoke alarms are cleaned
- Any stairs and handrails are cleaned thoroughly
- Furniture is thoroughly cleaned
- Blinds and window dressings are dusted
- Wardrobes and cupboards are cleaned
When you organize a builder’s final clean with us, you have peace of mind knowing that you are leaving your client’s home in pristine condition. Your building works are complimented and enhanced, and the home looks and smells fresh, clean and new.
Contact us at Ajax Cleaning for an obligation free consultation on builders cleaning in Brisbane today.